Handwriting support for home and school
We pride ourselves on being educators who passionately advocate for handwriting. We want to educate parents, teachers, and caregivers about the importance of good handwriting and what YOU can do to contribute to handwriting success.
We offer the following options for parents and teachers:
- Teacher training on HWT methodology
- Teacher inservice sessions on specific topics such as:
- Understanding the components of good handwriting
- Tips for secondary skills like placement, spacing, and size
- Good habits for pencil grip
- Classroom coaching for teachers new to HWT
- Administration of Handwriting Assessments for whole class, small group, or individual students
- Parent Coaching on HWT methodology
What to expect from your training or coaching session
With Buckhead Handwriting, you receive the benefit of working with a Handwriting Without Tears Certified Handwriting Specialist to plan, deliver, and monitor your coaching or training session. Certified Handwriting Specialists are highly trained, tested, and proven handwriting experts who are driven to help children succeed in school.
Schedule an Assessment
The first step toward improving your child's handwriting is scheduling an assessment with the certified specialists at Buckhead Handwriting. We're eager to help your child succeed!