Is your child struggling with handwriting?
- Is handwriting difficult to read or sloppy?
- Is your child's pencil grip awkward?
- Are letters or numbers reversed?
- Are they too close together or too far apart?
- Are letters or numbers sitting on the line, or are they above or below the line?
Teachers have indicated that difficulty with handwriting often results in lower grades on written assignments, has a negative effect on quality and quantity of student's writing, and influences how long students take to complete written assignments (Graham 2008).
Let Buckhead Handwriting help!
Our Handwriting Specialists are certified through the Handwriting Without Tears® curriculum. We use fun, multisensory activities, music and games to teach the eight components of handwriting: memory, orientation, placement, size, start, sequence, control and spacing.
Schedule an Assessment
The first step toward improving your child's handwriting is scheduling an assessment with the certified specialists at Buckhead Handwriting. We're eager to help your child succeed!